About Me

Phoenix, AZ, United States
Brian and I met in early 2003. We were married August 6 2011 and we are expecting a baby boy named Macoy in October 2013. Life without love like ours just wouldn't be worth it!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Spent our 5 Year Anniversary at Loews Resort in Tucson

I am a big fan of 5-star resorts, it really fits the whole 5-year anniversary celebration. I have photos of us hiking and coming across a 50-foot waterfall that I will post soon. If you ever have the opportunity to stay at a Loews resort...do it. Brian said that it felt like we were in Hawaii when we spent the day by the pool because they serve fruit-flavored water, cold cucumbers and ice cold towels. Oh and of course the delicious pool-side restaraunt won him over. Men! ; ) Speaking of Hawaii....I will be there in two days for the weekend. I will update y'all on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment