About Me

Phoenix, AZ, United States
Brian and I met in early 2003. We were married August 6 2011 and we are expecting a baby boy named Macoy in October 2013. Life without love like ours just wouldn't be worth it!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sunburn Aside....Really Loved the Cruise!

Brian and I took a cruise. It went from San Diego to Cabo then Ensenada then back to San Diego. It was 5 days! Brian ate an impressive amount of food...ordering 2 aps, 2 meals (Steak and Lobster as well as Chicken Pasta) and two or three deserts every night at dinner. Why? Because he could. The only negative for me was going without soda...I am seriously getting a soda pass next time. I almost died without it. The cruise ship was beautiful inside and out! There was a golf course, two pools, a few hot tubs...and our room was surprisingly large! Take a look...








2 comments:

  1. =) We miss you guys! I have a pic of the same kind of tree in your main pic! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete