About Me

Phoenix, AZ, United States
Brian and I met in early 2003. We were married August 6 2011 and we are expecting a baby boy named Macoy in October 2013. Life without love like ours just wouldn't be worth it!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gearing up for a birthday celebration!

It really is sooo hard to keep up with a blog these days. If I didn't work 40+ hours a week I would update everyday. But whatev, I love money and work=money. LOL. I am so happy it is Satuday right now it is not even funny. Brian is still sleeping cause he was out with the boys last night. I think he rolled in around three a.m.! Boys these days. I don't even want to know what kinda trouble he got into last night. Hahaha! I can't hate though, I did the same thing with the girls last week. ; )

As I mentioned in the headline of this post we are gearing up for a birthday celebration. I will be 22 years old this Wednesday! I am excited...I love birthdays and I love getting older, not that 22 is old. Anyway...I am excited to see what Brian has up his sleeve. He is so great at surprises and he is like the master of special occasions. I will be sure to check back in and let you know what we did.

Another anniversary is almost here for us and we are trying to decide what to do. Brian really wants to go on a 4 day cruise...so we are looking into that. He has never been on a cruise and thinks it would be a really good way to celebrate our 5 year. Where should we go?

We got back from California a few weeks ago...we went to the Red Bull Air Races for Brians B-day. We seriously had an absolute blast. As life gets harder with bills, our careers and all that, it is really nice to get away and play together. Brian and I are such "adults" when we are apart but when we are together we bring out the kids in each other...and I love that. B and I got together when I was 17 and I still feel 17 today because he is in my life reminding me everyday that life is fun and doesn't need to be taken so seriously. Can't imagine life without him. Love you boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment