About Me

Phoenix, AZ, United States
Brian and I met in early 2003. We were married August 6 2011 and we are expecting a baby boy named Macoy in October 2013. Life without love like ours just wouldn't be worth it!

Monday, February 15, 2010

The couple that plays together stays together! Skate edition.

I love doing things that kids do! It's not fair for them to have all the fun. This particular outing was prompted by Sandy (the other love of my life). We work together. It was her sons b-day and we got an invite. It was seriously soooo fun. I recommend it. Really!

But if you have a dare devil better half...be sure to watch your back! B came up and gave me a "push" several times. Against my will. P.S. B said it best...whoever invented skating in the dark needs to be shot. IT WAS SO DANGEROUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment