About Me

Phoenix, AZ, United States
Brian and I met in early 2003. We were married August 6 2011 and we are expecting a baby boy named Macoy in October 2013. Life without love like ours just wouldn't be worth it!

Monday, February 15, 2010

To my Valentine.....

Ok so I will just tell you right now. I took pictures of nothing. I know, totally out of character for me. I was having one of those days where I was like "spend less time documenting it and more time actually enjoying it." To make a long day short...Flowers (12 dark pink tulips), breakfast (the works-cooked by B), gifts, movie (Valentine's Day) and he cooked me an amazing dinner complete with white wine. He even planned desert with champagne! Now that I think about it...we pretty much ATE all day long.

Anyway, I am a big fan of him and this vday (our 6th) was one for the books!

I figure i should throw in a pic to keep things interesting- so here is one from when Brian was 19 and I was 17 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment