About Me

Phoenix, AZ, United States
Brian and I met in early 2003. We were married August 6 2011 and we are expecting a baby boy named Macoy in October 2013. Life without love like ours just wouldn't be worth it!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Can't wait for the Carnival Elation!

Ok, I have been on a dozen cruises over the years. But I have never been with Brian and I am so excited to see his reaction to the experience for the first time. I couldn't believe he had never been on a cruise...or an airplane...or Disney Land/World..or the beach when I met him. It is so fun to see people experience things for the first time ever.

We have taken vacations together that last two or three days but I think this will be our first whole week away together. Check out some of the photos I have pulled off the internet of our ship below. IT IS SOOOO NICE. It better be though, for the money that went bye bye for it. ;)

I am so excited to get away, vacation, eat, drink, dance and be merry. I have decided that we are gonna go all out...and do everything they offer when we stop at the ports. Whoooho! I can't wait...but I going to have to for another 2 months!




No comments:

Post a Comment