About Me

Phoenix, AZ, United States
Brian and I met in early 2003. We were married August 6 2011 and we are expecting a baby boy named Macoy in October 2013. Life without love like ours just wouldn't be worth it!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas 09'

Christmas 09 was a wonderful holiday. Brian and I went back to St. G to celebrate Christmas with the family. It is always a bit of a struggle to manage keeping up with the activities of both families. It takes a little bit of strategic planning a time management to get the job done. We spent quite a bit of time opening presents this year. We were opening gifts from like 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Brian's parents house. Most of that time went to Hunter (HE IS SO CUTE- just watching him open his gifts and get uber excited makes me want to have kids.) Then it was over to my mom's casa (which had two fully decorated "parade of homes" type trees), we had breakfast and tore open presents for about three hours. Granted-we went home with a car FULL of stuff-but gosh-it was exauhsting!!! My favorite gift? Brian got me a brand new, Grade A camera. ;) I know, I am spoiled. Check out some of our Christmas 09' pics below. (The whole collection is on Facebook as usual.)





No comments:

Post a Comment