About Me

Phoenix, AZ, United States
Brian and I met in early 2003. We were married August 6 2011 and we are expecting a baby boy named Macoy in October 2013. Life without love like ours just wouldn't be worth it!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Brian and I are such sinners!


Though shall not be greedy huh?!

Brian and I just spent the last few hours playing blackjack against each other for quarters, dimes and nickels on the coffee table in our bedroom, I lost pretty bad...he cleaned me out!

As I lost about 50 quarters to him, we reminisced on my 21st birthday that we spent in Las Vegas this past June...where we lost much, much more than quarters. I had never gambled before he took me for my birthday, and now i love it just as much as him!

We even talked about stopping in Mesquite on our way into town this Friday...probably not a good idea! Don't worry, we are gonna leave our debit and atm cards in the car. We will just go in with cash that we can afford to loose! ahahahaha! This is a bad idea isn't it....

No comments:

Post a Comment