About Me

Phoenix, AZ, United States
Brian and I met in early 2003. We were married August 6 2011 and we are expecting a baby boy named Macoy in October 2013. Life without love like ours just wouldn't be worth it!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Christmas Vacation Plans:

Like I said in the last post Brian and I are leavin town this friday! We are heading to St. George for Christmas. We have heard that it's been snowing...Brian loves the snow and can't wait to get there, but I HATE snow and rain and anything else that reaks havick on my hair style. ; ) Anyway, we will get to hang for a few days in St. George, but we have flights to California booked to visit my grandma in Coronado! I know, you are all jealous...it's ok!

My mom just text me that it took her 4 hours to get to Vegas for work today! HWY 15 was closed for 2.5 hours due to FATALS on black ice between logandale and Vegas! I pray that the weather will be decent on our way into town because Brian insists on driving the exact same way wether it be rain or snow...and I have about 100 heart attacks per road trip we take!

I will keep y'all posted, let ya know how this weekend goes! : )

1 comment:

  1. Yah!! I can't wait to see you guys!!! Don't worry the snow is melting and melting fast. Sorry Brian I will save some for you in my freezer! HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete