About Me

Phoenix, AZ, United States
Brian and I met in early 2003. We were married August 6 2011 and we are expecting a baby boy named Macoy in October 2013. Life without love like ours just wouldn't be worth it!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Our First Post!

How is it possible that I have never heard of Blogger. Now that I have it, I can't even believe I have been living without it! What a great way to keep in touch with family and friends without having to have any kind of actual contact! I'm kidding...(I hope my standard sarcastic tone comes across in the text of the blogs to come.) But seriously, not oly is this a great way to keep everyone updated when exciting things happen, but it will be a great way for me to keep track of life! Now the only task is to remember to get my butt to this blog when something new happens to Brian and I! Just know that I'm a writer, so I may overdooo this baby a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment