About Me

Phoenix, AZ, United States
Brian and I met in early 2003. We were married August 6 2011 and we are expecting a baby boy named Macoy in October 2013. Life without love like ours just wouldn't be worth it!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Finally Got Our Halloween 2008 Pictures!

Ok, no joke... B and I were so adult this Halloween. We didn't go out like we did the past few years. We thought it would be fun to stay in and hand out candy to the tots in our neighborhood.

It was our first Halloween in our new casa so we had to do it right. So, we got pumkins and everything!

Here are the pics of the ones we carved and put out front.

P.S-The little kids in our neighborhood are like the cutest things ever! I can't wait to dress my baby up to trick-r-treat....actually I can wait! LOL that's at least 5 years away according to our plans!


I did the cat on the right and Brian did Dracula on the left! I know..they are freaking good aren't they?!

Oh...YES, I did dress up. It was seriously so freakin fun. We had like 13 bags of candy and it was gone by like 10. Probably because I couldn't resist giving each tot at least 5 pieces! LOL Brian kept telling me to stop...but I love spoiling kids. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment